Terms & Conditions
Extended Nationwide Coverage:
Termination By Us & Acceptable Use:
Pre-paid Customers: If you do not deposit funds into your Flex Bucket (i.e. Top Up) for a period of 90 consecutive days we will expire your line of service and any Flex Bucket balance that exists at that time. All deposits made to your Flex Bucket, regardless of amount deposited, will extend this expiration period for up to 90 days from the day the deposit is made.
Monthly (Pay in Advance) Customers: If the monthly service amount due is not paid in full prior to the bill cycle due date, the service will be suspended. If the unpaid service amount remains unpaid for a period of 60 consecutive days following the applicable due date, the line of service will be terminated.
Lifeline & Tribal Lifeline Customers: You must use your Lifeline service at least once during any 30 day period by completing an outbound call, using data, purchasing minutes or data, answering an incoming call from someone other than Choice, responding to direct contact from Choice confirming that you want to continue receiving Lifeline service, or sending a text message. If your service goes unused for 30 days, you will be given a 15 day cure period to use your device. Failure to use your device during the cure period will result in suspension of services.
If we suspend or terminate your account, you may request that we reinstate your Service (which may entail activating a new Account) by calling 719-626-0000 if you are a US Customer or 928-730-2273 if you are a NTUA Navajo Nation customer. You may be assigned a new number at that time and a reactivation fee may apply. We reserve the right not to restore Service interrupted or terminated due to your breach of this Agreement, even if you correct the violation and pay any amounts due at time of termination; if we decide to restore your Service that we interrupt or terminate due to your breach of this Agreement, we may require you to pay a restoration charge as a condition of restoring your Service.
Connect Fee and Additional charges:
Services Provided By Third Parties:
Unauthorized Use of Third Party Services: You agree that the wireless phone you purchase may not be used to access any services equivalent to the Services that are provided by another wireless service provider or any other third party. Your wireless phone contains programming designed to enable access only to the Services provided by Choice. Using any manual or electronic means to circumvent any restrictions placed on your wireless phone or to modify without authorization any programming supplied on your phone is a violation of this Agreement.
Privacy And Customer Proprietary Network Information: You authorize us to monitor and record communications to us regarding your Account and the Services; we do this for purposes of quality assurance. We will not give you notice of any subpoenas or court orders related to your Account or your use of Services unless we are required by law to do so. Information in our billing and customer care systems concerning your Account and your use of Services belongs to us, and you have no expectation of privacy with respect to such information. You agree that we may disclose information we have about you, your Account, and the Services you use (1) when required to do so by law, (2) to third parties solely for the purpose of assisting us in providing any Service to you, and (3) if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate harm to a person or property requires disclosure. We may also analyze your Account and usage information to communicate with you regarding Equipment or Services that may become available to you.
Theft and Fraud:
Limitation of Liability:
Disclaimer of Warranties:
About These Terms and Conditions:
No Waiver; Severability:
Social Media Promotional Offerings & Giveaways:
2. Choice Wireless employees are not allowed to participate in promotional offerings or giveaways. All offers are in no way promoted, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
3. Choice Wireless reserves the right to run the same promotion on multiple social media sites and within multiple Choice Wireless markets which may results in a single winner from all venues. Any offer can be withdrawn without prior notice.
4. Any person that tampers with or abuses any aspect of the offer, as solely determined by Choice Wireless, will be disqualified. Choice Wireless reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the offer if any portion of the offer is compromised by bugs, viruses, non-authorized intervention or any other malicious cause, which has corrupted or impaired the administration, security, fairness or submission of information. Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
5. By accepting a prize, winners agree that they will be responsible for any and all additional taxes, fees, insurance and any other expense applicable to the acceptance and/or receipt of the prize. The prize includes only those items specifically mentioned.
6. By entering, entrants agree that Choice Wireless, its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any injury, loss or damage to entrant or third party due in whole or in part directly or indirectly by reason of the acceptance, possession, fulfillment, use or misuse of any prize relating thereto or participation in this promotion.
7. By completing the entry form and accepting the prize, the winner consents to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for advertising promotional purposes, including live interviews and / or testimonials at the discretion of Choice Wireless without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Winner by acceptance of prize, agrees that Choice Wireless, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, fulfillment, promotional and interactive agencies, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by winners against any liability for injuries, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, fulfillment, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this promotion or promotion-related activities.
9. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of Choice Wireless, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, Choice Wireless reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent of the law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written discretions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
10. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, Choice Wireless reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify the prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
11. If any of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions are not agreed upon by the entrant/participant of the promotion, do not enter the Choice Wireless contest/sweepstakes/giveaway.
This Agreement is the entire Agreement between you and us, which may only be amended as described above. This Agreement supersedes any and all statements or promises made to you by any of our employees or agents.
You must use your Lifeline service at least once during any 30 day period by completing an outbound call, using data, purchasing minutes or data, answering an incoming call from someone other than Choice, responding to direct contact from Choice confirming that you want to continue receiving Lifeline service, or sending a text message. If your service goes unused for 30 days, you will be given a 15 day cure period to use your device. Failure to use your device during the cure period will result in suspension of services.
Offer Terms & Conditions:
To be eligible for this rebate, you must purchase a qualifying cell phone product from an approved Choice Wireless Location or at www.choice-wireless.com. All qualifying cell phones are identified at www.us.choice-wireless.com/amazon-rebate.html. Qualifying Cell Phone purchases must be active on a Choice Wireless Monthly or Lifeline line of service for a minimum of 60-days where all required balances and invoices are paid-in-full. Choice Wireless designs promotions for specific products and does not allow product substitutions. Limit one rebate per qualifying cell phone purchase at full MSRP Price per receipt purchase, per line of service. This rebate offer is not available to Choice Wireless Employee Account types, Choice Wireless Distributers, or Choice Wireless Authorized Agents. This rebate offer is available to all Choice Wireless Subscribers who have mailing addresses within the defined Choice Wireless Home Network, outlined in dark orange for our 4G LTE Home Coverage and light orange for our 3G Home Coverage, on the Choice Wireless Coverage Map found here https://us.choice-wireless.com/coverage.html. Purchases made outside of the Choice Wireless Home Network are not eligible for the Choice Wireless Mail-In Rebate Program. Choice Wireless Mail-In Rebate program(s) associated with this offer will be paid with an Amazon eGift Card. Values vary depending on qualifying cell phone purchased. A valid email address is required to receive an Amazon eGift Card value. Choice Wireless requires Mail-In Rebate Submissions to be post-marked no later than 30-days from original purchase date of qualifying cell phone. Qualifying Cell Phones must be purchased at full MSRP Price where no discounts have been applied to the cell phone costs. Cell Phones purchased at discounted prices are not eligible for the Choice Wireless Mail-In Rebate Program. Choice Wireless Promotions where services are discounted may qualify for the Choice Wireless Mail-In Rebate program if the qualifying Cell Phone was purchased at full MSRP Price. More than one submission of the same cell phone purchase constitutes fraud. For those who qualify, Amazon eGift Cards will be emailed within 90-days of original cell phone purchase date. Failure to comply with the rules of this promotion will make your submission invalid and could delay or prevent the fulfillment of the Amazon eGift Card value. The Choice Wireless Mail-In Rebate Form must be completed in its entirety. All required documentation including completed Mail-In Rebate Form, Cell Phone Serial Number Image or cut from box, and Proof-of-Purchase Receipt must be mailed to Choice Wireless - Mail-In Rebate, 1585 S Perry St, Castle Rock, CO 80104.