Choice Wireless & Choice Splash
In compliance with the Federal Communication Commission’s Transparency Rules, below you will find valuable information regarding the Network Management Practices, Performance Characteristics and Commercial Terms for internet services offered by Commnet Wireless, LLC. “We”, “our”, and “us" refer to Commnet Wireless, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as any other person or entity doing business as Choice Wireless (“Choice”) or Choice Splash and providing services or equipment to you.
Network Management Practices
- Blocking- Neither Choice nor Choice Splash blocks or otherwise prevents end user access to lawful content, applications, or services.
- Throttling- We provide you with data and internet service at full speed up to the amounts provided in your rate plan. When you have used the amount of data allotted for a given billing period, we may reduce data speeds for the remainder of that period. The speed provided with your Choice Splash service may be limited once you use one terabyte of data in a given month. Similarly, the speed provided with your Choice Individual Unlimited Plan, may be limited after reaching 15 gigabytes of data in a given month or 20 gigabytes if subscribed to an Unlimited Family Plan.
- Affiliated Prioritization- We do not directly or indirectly favor some traffic over other traffic, including through the use of techniques such as traffic shaping, prioritization, or resource reservation, to benefit an affiliate.
- Paid Prioritization- We do not directly or indirectly favor some traffic over other traffic, including through the use of techniques such as traffic shaping, prioritization, or resource reservation, in exchange for consideration, monetary or otherwise.
- Congestion Management- We reserve the right to manage our network for maximum efficiency. The bandwidth provided by Choice and Choice Splash is a shared service. Any quoted bandwidth rating/transfer rate for the service is a maximum rate and not guaranteed based upon the shared service. Due to the demands of the internet, the limitations of other networks that comprise the internet and your equipment limitations, the availability of maximum speeds will vary.
- Application Specific Behavior- We do not block or rate-control specific protocols or protocol ports, modify protocol fields in ways not prescribed by the protocol standard, or otherwise inhibit or favor certain applications or classes of applications.
- Device Attachment Rules-
- Choice Splash offers Customer Premise Equipment for use on its network. This equipment can be leased from Choice Splash and shall always remain the property of Choice Splash. No equipment, except as provided and installed by Choice Splash should be attached to the Choice Splash network. For more information, please view the Choice Splash Terms and Conditions.
- Choice does not restrict the types of devices that may be used on its network. You are free to use any device that is compatible with our network.
- Security- We understand the importance of network security and strive to provide our customers with the best possible network experience. Through the use of network tools and monitoring, we try to detect and minimize the impact of any threats to the security and availability of the network. As a Choice or Choice Splash customer, you are solely responsible for the security of any device you choose to connect when using our services, including any data stored on that device. Further, you are required to take all necessary steps to secure and manage the use of the services you receive from us in such a way to assure that network abuse and fraudulent activity is prevented.
- Service Description- Our goal is to provide you with high-speed, reliable wireless internet services. Our Choice 4G broadband mobile wireless service customers can expect typical data speeds of up to 3 Mbps for uploads and 2 Mbps for downloads for its mobile wireless service offerings. Actual speeds may vary due to area, coverage and compression. The speeds provided to Choice Splash fixed broadband customers varies by plan ranging from 1-2 Mbps for uploads and 2-9 Mbps for downloads. Typical data speeds will vary based on your plan. For more information about the services we offer, please view our Rate Plans. Additionally, you can view our coverage map to determine if we offer service in your area.
- Impact of Non-Broadband Internet Access Service Data Services- At this time, Choice does not offer to end users any non-broadband Internet access service data services.
- Price- Prices for our services can be found here. Additional charges and fees may apply as explained in Choice’s Terms and Conditions, including activation and early termination fees.
- Redress Options- Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your service, please contact a customer service agent by dialing (719) 626-0000