Unlimited calling & data nationwide plus a $99 credit toward any device!
- Free with Tribal Lifeline
- Android 11
- 8MP/5MP Cameras
- 6.5" Display
- 32GB Storage
- 2GB RAM
You may qualify for the Tribal Lifeline Program if you meet one of the following requirements:
If you get assistance from one or more of the following programs:
- Medicaid (Not Medicare)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing HUD/Section 8 (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Head Start (must satisfy income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
OR, if your total gross annual household income is at or below the federally-established poverty levels set forth for the number of persons in your household.
|Household Size||135% Income Requirement|
|Each Additional Person Add||$4,540|
As part of federal government program, we offer discounted wireless service to qualified low income residents in selected States. For questions or to apply for Lifeline service, call 719-626-0000 if you are a US Customer or 928-730-CARE (2273) if you are a NTUA Navajo Nation Customer. You must use your Lifeline service at least once during any 30 day period by completing an outbound call, using data, purchasing minutes or data, answering an incoming call from someone other than Choice, responding to direct contact from Choice confirming that you want to continue receiving Lifeline service, or sending a text message. If your service goes unused for 30 days, you will be given a 15 day cure period to use your device. Failure to use your device during the cure period will result in suspension of services. New Tribal Lifeline Customers can choose to sign a two-year service commitment contract and receive a one-time device credit up to $99 or they can choose to receive a device credit of $39 without signing a contract.